Access: change link to table
Author Message
 Access: change link to table

I'am trying to change the tables' link with VB program.
I'am using the refreshLink Method. But I get an error:

"could not create; no modify design permition for table or

any suggestion ??

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:59:22 GMT

1. Changing the linked table path without the linked table manager

2. Progammatically change location of Linked Tables in Access

3. Changing Access Linked Tables Source Path

4. Can't change Connect string for Linked Access Tables

5. Programatically change Table links in Access 97 database

6. Linking Access Tables in Different *.mdb Files, Populating an Access Table From Several Others

7. Linking Access Tables in Different *.mdb Files, Populating an Access Table From Several Others

8. Linked tables - changing the link

9. Changing Linked Table link?

10. copy a linked access table to another table

11. HELP!!..accessing access 2000 with linked SQL Server tables

12. Accessing Linked Oracle Tables in Access Using ODBC in VB