Newbie question for calling functions
Author Message
 Newbie question for calling functions

I am very new to VB within Access and would like to know where I can find a
basic sample that shows me how to implement code in Access.   Thanks to
someone on this group, I have the code that I want to use but don't know how
to implement it. If there is a site that has a basic use of code and how to
call functions from queries, macros, etc,  it would be very helpful to me.

The code that I have copied, opens a browse window so that the user can
choose a file. However, I don't know how to pass that variable once it is
chosen.  Currently I have a macro that is hardcoded with the filename.
Ultimately I would like to use the browse window to pass the filename.

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 04:17:51 GMT

1. newbie question (call vbs-function)

2. Newbie: How to call a class function with asp

3. newbie : how to call functions ?

4. Newbie Help: Calling Form Functions

5. 2 new 2 b called newbie - scrollbar question

6. Newbie question: Calling DLLs with Alias

7. Newbie question - trying to call fortran dll from VB

8. Calling a method in a vb dll from html page - newbie question

9. Maybe a newbie question : Howto have a timeout on a COM Object method call

10. Newbie question: function returning more than 1 value

11. Newbie question: "undefined function in query", Access db

12. Newbie-Question: Activating VB-routine via function key