A program is trying to send...
Author Message
 A program is trying to send...

I am using outlook for our small mailing list. So I wrote macros to
automatic subscribing and mail sending to all of the subscribers. My problem
is:
Outlook is giving an error message when i try to send a mail from my macro:
A program is trying to send a mail...
And It waits 5 second and then finally i can press yes and mail goes. I know
security patch does this, and it is for mail viruses but i need to disable
this somehow.
How can I disable this security option?

Thanks

Cem UZUNLAR
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:16:20 GMT
 A program is trying to send...
See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm. Depending on your version
of Outlook and your mail environment, you may need to remove and reinstall
Office.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> I am using outlook for our small mailing list. So I wrote macros to
> automatic subscribing and mail sending to all of the subscribers. My
problem
> is:
> Outlook is giving an error message when i try to send a mail from my
macro:
> A program is trying to send a mail...
> And It waits 5 second and then finally i can press yes and mail goes. I
know
> security patch does this, and it is for mail viruses but i need to disable
> this somehow.
> How can I disable this security option?

> Thanks

> Cem UZUNLAR
> http://3TE.freeservers.com

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:33:00 GMT

1. Program is trying to send mail using Item.Send

2. I am trying to extract a program path from desktop icon

3. I am trying to extract a program path from desktop icon

4. I am trying to extract a program path from a desktop icon

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

7. a program is trying to send mail on your behalf

8. A program is trying to automatically send e-mail

9. A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf

10. A program is trying to automatically Send e-mail

11. I am trying to connect ot forms using Access 2002

12. What am I trying to do?