Finding Value in Excel Range
Author Message
 Finding Value in Excel Range

I have a range in excel (A1:A10) and I want to find in what row (relative to
the range) that a value would appear using VBA.

--
Chris

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding Value in Excel Range

Try:

Application.WorksheetFunction.Match(What,Range("A1:A10),0)

Good luck.

TLXL
http://www.xydata.com

Quote:
> I have a range in excel (A1:A10) and I want to find in what row (relative
> the range) that a value would appear using VBA.

> --
> Chris

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find value i Excel range

2. problems loading control values from ranges in Excel 2000

3. VB6 array to Excel via Range().Value

4. Copying an array of values to an Excel range object from VB3

5. excel vba - help finding designated text within string and deleting selected range's row

6. range.find fatal vs OK selection.find

7. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

8. Finding the number value of a hex value

9. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

10. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

11. Calling values from table based on date range criteria

12. Numeric Value out of Range