Item does not display in preview pane
Author Message
 Item does not display in preview pane

My custom form does not appear in the preview pane.  I have gathered that
this is due to the fact that I alter the .HTMLBody when the item is opened.
I really only want the script to run when the item is first created.  When
the item is created I generate initial text for the message body, but from
that point on, I would like it to behave just like a regular post item --
including able to preview in preview pane.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Casey

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:00:47 GMT
 Item does not display in preview pane
A post or mail form that has code in it will not display in the
preview pane.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> My custom form does not appear in the preview pane.  I have gathered
that
> this is due to the fact that I alter the .HTMLBody when the item is
opened.
> I really only want the script to run when the item is first created.
When
> the item is created I generate initial text for the message body,
but from
> that point on, I would like it to behave just like a regular post
item --
> including able to preview in preview pane.  Any ideas?

> Thanks,
> Casey

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:27:23 GMT

1. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

2. Baber wants to use his preview pane

3. Outlook Preview Pane

4. Outlook Preview Pane

5. Turning off preview pane

6. preview pane for user form

7. Accessing the Preview Pane

8. Formatted text-only preview pane

9. Disabling the preview pane programmatically

10. preview pane settings in OL2K?

11. outlook view control & preview pane - strange behavior

12. How to refresh preview pane