OnCurrent Event for Subform on Tab Control
Author Message
 OnCurrent Event for Subform on Tab Control

I have a form with a tab control with multiple tabs, most of which contain
one or two subforms.  On most of the subforms, I have a procedure that I
would like run only when the tab that it is on is selected, or if another
record on the subform is made current.  If these were individual forms, I
would run the procedure on the OnCurrent event (the procedure logs the fact
that the record is accessed/viewed).

My question is does the OnCurrent event for a subform that is placed on a
tab of a tab control when the record becomes current (e.g., when the main
form is opened and the records become current), or only when the tab is
selected?  I am trying to avoid indicating that a record is being accessed
if the user is not actually selecting the tab on which the data is located.

Michael S. Blaher

Thu, 02 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ghost OnCurrent event in subform

2. tabbing from subform to subform

3. tabbing from subform to subform

4. Label on MS Tabbed Dialog control prevents validate event firing when changing tabs

5. Referencing Subforms on a Tab control

6. Referring to a subform on a tab control

7. Tabbed Control and Subforms

8. Form/Subform Controls and Events

9. ActiveX control causing subform's load event not to fire

10. Coded Events lost link to Control when copying to a Tab Control

11. Control name of subform from code behind subform

12. Referring to a button on a tabbed subform....