How to Start Windows Explorer from an Outlook Form ?
Author Message
 How to Start Windows Explorer from an Outlook Form ?

Microsoft say to type the following code in the Script Editor, :

Sub Item_Open()
      Set MyApp = Item.Application
      Set Web = MyApp.CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
      Web.Visible = TRUE
      Web.Navigate "www.microsoft.com"
   End Sub

...and it works.

with ("word.Application") or ("excel.Application") it works too.

But I don't know start the Windows explorer.

If somebody could help me...
thanks a lot

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

2. Doubleclick a file in Windows Explorer, start my program opening that file

3. Starting app from windows explorer

4. Windows 7 and starting Outlook

5. How to launch Internet Explorer from within VB.NET Windows Forms application

6. Using Windows Forms Controls in Internet Explorer

7. How to divide a form like Windows-Explorer

8. Control to build a Windows Explorer like form ?

9. Windows explorer in VB Form

10. starting a macro from an outlook custom form

11. Start VBA userform from an Outlook form with VB script

12. start exe file from outlook form