sorting highlighted words alphabet.
Author Message
 sorting highlighted words alphabet.

Hello,

I need a simple macro which sorts a list of text (highlighted), just like

"fear, depression, insomnia, shizophrenia, stress, pressure, etc"

alphabethically. This texts are very long and I have to sort
them very often, so i am really in need of such a script.

Is it possible to realize this as a MS Word-Macro or
do i have to search anonther solution?

I thank you...

Markus Faeth

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:04:19 GMT

1. word 95 type alphabet

2. Listview Selecting, Highlighting and Multi-column Sort

3. VBA to delete highlighting in Word

4. Macro to highlight certain words in different colours

5. Highlighting a word or phrase

6. Highlighting a word in a text box

7. Word97 - Locate highlighted words using code?

8. Selection/Highlight in Word

9. Highlighting specific words as you type in a RichTextBox

10. RT box & highlighting specific words

11. Stopping the mouse from highlighting words in a textbox

12. VB 4 highlighting words