Inbox Agent...Exprint.exe old Exchange AppFarm example...need Launcher.dll C++ source code
Author Message
 Inbox Agent...Exprint.exe old Exchange AppFarm example...need Launcher.dll C++ source code

Regarding InboxAgent, as available at

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;en-us;Q173915

This is basically a custom action.  It has a C++ generated .dll based on
some Exchange Server AppFarm example called ExPrint.EXE.  Unfortunately, all
of the links are dead to these references.

Here's what I'm looking for: the C++ source code for the launcher.dll
(included in the inbox agent self-extracting archive...the readme says the
source code is supposed to be in there, but it isn't)  Anyone know where I
can find it?  Microsoft doesn't seem to have it available anymore :(

Thanks!!!

--
If you care to email me, my email is as listed, but you must remove the
NOSPAMEVER prefix first.  (But I check the newsgroup too.)

Thanks in advance,
Derek

---

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:25:47 GMT
 Inbox Agent...Exprint.exe old Exchange AppFarm example...need Launcher.dll C++ source code
All the old AppFarm samples are at
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/services/TechNet/samples/BOES/BO/MAILEXCH/exc...
ppfarm/ . For printex.exe, when running this self-extracting executable use
the -d switch to maintain the sub directories.
(    ......printex.exe -d)

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Regarding InboxAgent, as available at

> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q173915

> This is basically a custom action.  It has a C++ generated .dll based on
> some Exchange Server AppFarm example called ExPrint.EXE.  Unfortunately,
all
> of the links are dead to these references.

> Here's what I'm looking for: the C++ source code for the launcher.dll
> (included in the inbox agent self-extracting archive...the readme says the
> source code is supposed to be in there, but it isn't)  Anyone know where I
> can find it?  Microsoft doesn't seem to have it available anymore :(

> Thanks!!!

> --
> If you care to email me, my email is as listed, but you must remove the
> NOSPAMEVER prefix first.  (But I check the newsgroup too.)

> Thanks in advance,
> Derek

> ---

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:24:37 GMT
 Inbox Agent...Exprint.exe old Exchange AppFarm example...need Launcher.dll C++ source code
Thanks for your help :)

--
If you care to email me, my email is as listed, but you must remove the
NOSPAMEVER prefix first.  (But I check the newsgroup too.)

Thanks in advance,
Derek

---

Quote:
> All the old AppFarm samples are at

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/services/TechNet/samples/BOES/BO/MAILEXCH/exc...
Quote:
> ppfarm/ . For printex.exe, when running this self-extracting executable
use
> the -d switch to maintain the sub directories.
> (    ......printex.exe -d)

> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming Jumpstart
>      http://www.slipstick.com/books/jumpstart.htm

> > Regarding InboxAgent, as available at

> > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q173915

> > This is basically a custom action.  It has a C++ generated .dll based on
> > some Exchange Server AppFarm example called ExPrint.EXE.  Unfortunately,
> all
> > of the links are dead to these references.

> > Here's what I'm looking for: the C++ source code for the launcher.dll
> > (included in the inbox agent self-extracting archive...the readme says
the
> > source code is supposed to be in there, but it isn't)  Anyone know where
> > can find it?  Microsoft doesn't seem to have it available anymore :(

> > Thanks!!!

> > --
> > If you care to email me, my email is as listed, but you must remove the
> > NOSPAMEVER prefix first.  (But I check the newsgroup too.)

> > Thanks in advance,
> > Derek

> > ---

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 09:40:08 GMT

1. Exe Launcher Control from your Intranet page

2. Exe Launcher Control from your Intranet page

3. I need testers for serial port comm DLL and alpha paging DLL (Delphi, C/C++, VB)

4. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (1/1)

5. VB 4.0 32 Bit Version.dll example needed - use functions in version dll.htm (0/1)

6. VBScript to copy mail from one Exchange Inbox to another

7. Outlook/Exchange Send Mail agent

8. Acess Inbox of Outlook 2000/Express without Exchange Server

9. CDO and Exchange Inbox Question

10. Moving a message from Inbox to a folder in PST (No Exchange Server)

11. VBScript to copy mail from one Exchange Inbox to another

12. Outlook/Exchange Send Mail agent