Macro Warning prompt
Author Message
 Macro Warning prompt

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this problem. I am trying to create an
installer that will register a custom form into the installation of
Outlook and make it the default New Message form. When registering the
form, the user is warned that the form contains macros and is
dangerous to continue with the installation!

Is there any way with which I can avoid this message?

Many thanks,
booner

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:23:39 GMT
 Macro Warning prompt
No, you cannot avoid that message when publishing an unpublished form that
contains code.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi,

> I hope someone can help me with this problem. I am trying to create an
> installer that will register a custom form into the installation of
> Outlook and make it the default New Message form. When registering the
> form, the user is warned that the form contains macros and is
> dangerous to continue with the installation!

> Is there any way with which I can avoid this message?

> Many thanks,
> booner

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:01:38 GMT

1. Macro Warnings without macros

2. Get warnings running Macros/Modules

3. Macro warning

4. Problem with Disabling MACRO Warning

5. macro security warning !

6. Macro warning

7. Macro Warning : can't shut it out.

8. macro warning

9. Macro warning

10. Security warnings & signed macros

11. Macro Warning question outlook 2000

12. Newbie, turn off macro security warning