active-X DLL - Helpfile not found using the compiled dll
Author Message
 active-X DLL - Helpfile not found using the compiled dll

hi,

my visio-application is based on an activeX-DLL. If I start the DLL from
the VB IDE  help for the application works fine. (the *.chm helpfile is
in the same path as the application)
but when I use the compiled version the F1-Key results no help :-( even
no error-msg. (*.dll and *.chm files are in the same path). I've also
tried to copy both files into the solutions-directory of Visio - same
bad result.
who can help ?

Reinhard

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

2. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

3. class name not found after compiling DLL

4. ActiveX-dll works in VB project but not when compiled

5. Error: Language dll N16.DLL not found.

6. Novice Question: Method or datamember not found in Activex .Dll

7. File not found using an external DLL file

8. DLL Not Found After Install (using JRO)

9. DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL DLL

10. VB6TMPL.DLL not found or not registered

11. Why DCOM ActiveX Exe is Working and ActiveX Dll is not working

12. ActiveX dll + ASP Pages - Compiling in Win 98