Invalid Page Fault, VBA332.DLL
Author Message
 Invalid Page Fault, VBA332.DLL

Access 97-I just got this error message:
MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL at
016f:6517daaa.

I used the decompile switch from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
posted by Dev Ashish.

It fixed the problem, but why does it happen?  My db was fine just two
days ago, no recent code changes.  Is there anything I can do to prevent
this from happening again?
Thanks in advance,
Heather Westrick

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 02:34:12 GMT

1. invalid page fault VBA332.dll

2. VBA332.DLL invalid page fault

3. invalid page fault in vba332.dll

4. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

5. ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

6. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.dll

7. Invalid Page Faults in VBA332.dll

8. Invalid page fault with VBA332.DLL

9. Invalid page fault in VBA332.DLL

10. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

11. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332.DLL on Compile

12. Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL