Program freezes when I change TableEntry.
Author Message
 Program freezes when I change TableEntry.

Hi!
I worked for about 3 Months with that Program without any Problems. Now,
I changed a few things. Since then the Program is no longer stable. The
funny thing is, I even can neither change  nor append data in my
"customer" table (not in a Form!). The program freezes or brings up
Dr.Watson. What could have happened? I have no idea, since I changed too
much until I recognized these Problems.

Thanks in Andvance.

Axel

Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Program freezes when I change TableEntry.

If it will help I have code that will rebuild an Access 97 database. ie do the work that Richard suggests you do.

Merv Couper

  Hi!
  I worked for about 3 Months with that Program without any Problems. Now, I changed a few things. Since then the Program is no longer stable. The funny thing is, I even can neither change  nor append data in my "customer" table (not in a Form!). The program freezes or brings up Dr.Watson. What could have happened? I have no idea, since I changed too much until I recognized these Problems.
  Thanks in Andvance.

  Axel

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Program freezes when I change TableEntry.
my suggestion is  to first create an empty database, with a new name, then,
copy all the objects from your existing database, using copy/paste. It may
work, because the system tables may be corrupted in your existing database.
If it still does not, repeat the exercise, but this time copy one by one,
and see if you can identify which one is causing the problem. if you can
then just recreate that one from scratch. this technique has always worked
for me.

I worked
Axel

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Program freezes after reading 1284 records via ADO and ODBC

2. freezing taskbar and desktop a program

3. Program freezes after reading 1284 records via ADO and ODBC

4. Program freezes after help file!!!

5. X button use causes program freeze - Need help please

6. X button use on secondary form causes program freeze

7. VB5CCE - program freezes when adding control to test form

8. My program freezes

9. changing the name of the program from within the program

10. Change resolution when program opens

11. Changing default email program