Need help - Cannot find the options Trigger and Stored Proc in MS Access
Author Message
 Need help - Cannot find the options Trigger and Stored Proc in MS Access

Hi all,
I've been looking for hours now,
and I can't find a way to implement
Database Triggers and Stored Procedures in access.

I have seen a screenshot of it in a course,
so I think it has to be possible somehow...

If you can help, please take a look,
Thanks,

Tim

Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:23:14 GMT

1. Help needed with SQL remote stored proc and vb execution of same

2. Help needed for using RETURN_VALUE of a stored proc inside VB.

3. Urgent - Really Need help with stored proc.

4. ADO cannot raise error events from stored proc???

5. Need Help with FIND & OPTION BTN

6. I cannot call a public function stored into ACCESS (HELP)

7. New in VBScript - I need to intercept a SQL Stored Proc Return value

8. HELP - Still cannot stop CANNOT FIND INSTALLABLE ISAM :(

9. Returning a Value to Access from a SQL Stored proc

10. Lising of Tables,Stored Proc., Views (Access, Informix...)

11. VB5 Oracle Stored Proc Access - Returning Table datatype

12. Problem opening recordset for update ADO 2.1/Jet 4.0/Access 2000 stored proc