macro word select multiple rows
Author Message
 macro word select multiple rows

I would like to select X rows behind 2 words :

ex :
word1
| ->rows
| ->select
word2

Is someone may explain me how to do that with a MSWord
macro ??

thanks

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:45:08 GMT
 macro word select multiple rows
Hi Kims84,

"Rows" in English would refer to a table. Do you mean a
table? Or do you mean lines of text? Or do you mean
paragraphs? (A paragraph is created by pressing the ENTER
key.)

Have you tried recording what you want to do in a macro?

Quote:
> I would like to select X rows behind 2 words :

> ex :
> word1
> | ->rows
> | ->select
> word2

> Is someone may explain me how to do that with a MSWord
> macro ??

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Thu, 08 Apr 2004 18:04:31 GMT

1. Selecting multiple rows using variables

2. Selecting multiple rows in a dbGrid

3. Multiple Row Select SSDBGrid

4. Selecting multiple rows in TrueDB Grid Standard

5. Allowing user to select multiple rows in a DBGrid

6. Select multiple rows in DataGrid

7. How to select multiple rows in a MSFlexgrid

8. multiple rows selected in datagrid?

9. MS Flexigrid multiple row select

10. DataGrid - Selecting multiple rows?

11. DBGrid multiple row select