Global Modules-startup-429,activeX component can't create object
Author Message
 Global Modules-startup-429,activeX component can't create object

I have ran this program on 10 different machines and only one is comeing up
with error, we have uninstall Access 97 3 times and still come up with the same
message,  error is "Global Modules - Startup - 429, ActiveX Component can't
create object"  thanks

Fri, 11 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Global Modules-startup-429,activeX component can't create object
Sounds like you need to re-register DAO go to Dev Ashish's site
( http://home.att.net/~dashish ) where you can find information on how to do
this.

Quote:

>I have ran this program on 10 different machines and only one is comeing up
>with error, we have uninstall Access 97 3 times and still come up with the
same
>message,  error is "Global Modules - Startup - 429, ActiveX Component can't
>create object"  thanks

Fri, 11 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

2. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

3. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

4. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

5. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

6. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

7. ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this object (Error 429)

8. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object

9. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object

10. Error 429 - ActiveX component can't create object

11. Error 429: ActiveX component can't create object

12. Error: (429) ActiveX component can't create object