Having problems with VBA332.dll
Author Message
 Having problems with VBA332.dll

PLEASE HELP!
Whenever I try to use a functionality in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, or any
other Office 97 Prof Ed program, that uses VBA332.dll, which I am guessing
is anything that needs Visual Basic, I get this error message:

VBA332.dll is out of date. This program requires a newer version.
Then I press OK, and it says Word could not fire event. Run setup again,
etc.

I've downloaded the most recent versions of this file, which they're all
version 3. But this has not helped. It says the same thing over and over
again. I can't use hardly any of the wizards that come with Office 97
(Resume Wiz, etc.), and it's really hampering what I do. HELP!!!!!!!!
If it makes any difference, I am running Office 97 Prof Ed under Win98 First
Ed w/IE5.01.
Thanx!

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with VBA332.DLL

2. VBA332.dll problems HELP!

3. Having Problems With The Inet Control in VB5-Enterprise (Sh DocVw.Dll)

4. Having DLL Problems

5. Still having a problem with system calls in ActiveX DLL from IIS

6. Having problems using RASHangUp/VB4 from RASAPI32.DLL

7. invalid page fault VBA332.dll

8. reference to vba332.dll / RegisterClassEx / CreateWindowEx

9. VBA332.dll

10. error in vba332.dll

11. VBA332.DLL invalid page fault

12. Invalid Page Fault, VBA332.DLL