Disable Public Folder Home Page Property tab;
Author Message
 Disable Public Folder Home Page Property tab;

Hi

We are implementing a public folder solution, similar to the Team Folders
sample downloaded from Microsoft.  It allows members of an organization to
view other people's tasks and activities. The application is centred around
a Home page which uses the items within the public folder to display various
information.  The public folder items are sensitive inforamation. We would
therefore like to disable normal users from showing the items behind the
application by disabling the home page for the Public Folder.

We have read this.

OL2002: Cannot Toggle or Disable Folder Home Page
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;en-us;284324

which is fine. However, we want to even stop a user disabling their own home
page.  Is there a way to make the home page tab invisible for a public
folder when a user selects the properties for a public folder, or disable
the ability for any user to change the Home page setting for a public folder
(except the owner of the public folder)?

Thanks

Oz

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:39:01 GMT

1. Public Folder home page with Outlook View Control and Restriction problem

2. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

3. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

4. Webbrowsing without Folder home pages

5. Home page setting for outlook folders..?

6. Digital Dashboard/Folder home page problems...

7. Display task list as HTML folder home page

8. Outlook View Control & Folder Home Page

9. Calling a form from outlook today folder home page

10. Activities tab in public folder Contacts.

11. New Home for a VB Home Page

12. Creating a web page that accesses public folders in outlook