Save as Web page
Author Message
 Save as Web page

Hello,

I want to save some different calendars as web pages.
Is there a way to define the title or file name via macro / icon?
title1 - file 1; title 2 - file 2 ...

It is very annoying  to type the title and browse the file every time.

Thanks
Kerstin

PS: The discussion from may is unfortunately deleted.

Mon, 09 May 2005 18:32:38 GMT

1. Macro to save as web page

2. Save As Web Page

3. Templates for "Save as Web Page..."

4. Save as web page while creating an app in visual basic 6.0 for visio

5. Save as: Web page Archive, can it be done programmatically

6. Use VB to read / save / display web pages

7. How to save a web page to disk?

8. How can I save a web page to file using VBS

9. Save as web page

10. Webbrowser control - Saving a web page

11. Save a Web Page As In IE

12. Saving / Printing web pages