Inbox right click menu item
Author Message
 Inbox right click menu item
Can anyone please shed some light on how to add a menu
item to the popup menu that displays when you right click
on an email message in the Inbox of MS Outlook?  I would
prefer C# examples.

If you could also provide an example on how to hook up the
menu click event that would be great (altough this is not
critical, I can probably figure it out given how to add
the menu item).

Thanks in advance.

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 04:18:31 GMT
 Inbox right click menu item
Outlook does not expose the right-click context menu in its CommandBars collection. AFAIK, the only time you'll see a new right-click command is when the item is using a custom form with one or more custom actions.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Can anyone please shed some light on how to add a menu
> item to the popup menu that displays when you right click
> on an email message in the Inbox of MS Outlook?  I would
> prefer c# examples.

> If you could also provide an example on how to hook up the
> menu click event that would be great (altough this is not
> critical, I can probably figure it out given how to add
> the menu item).

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:18:40 GMT

1. Howto add a menu to right-click menu for an item

2. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

3. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

4. Add macro to right click menu and get selected item in contacts

5. Right-Click popup menus on items.

6. how to add item to right click menu?

7. Right click menu (context menu?)

8. Creating menu item on the right most portion of main menu

9. Right aligning Menu item in a menu control.

10. Right aligning Menu item in a menu control.

11. Right aligning Menu item in a menu control.

12. catching menu clicks and adding menu items