Utility for scheduling synchronization with built in DialUp support
Author Message
 Utility for scheduling synchronization with built in DialUp support

Re: Utility for scheduling synchronization with built in DialUp support

Quote:

>Hi,
>I want to find a utility for scheduling synchronization with DialUp support

for Access databases

Quote:
>We have several branches.The main purpose of this tool is to establish a
RAS
>dial connection to Head Office, initiate synchronization, wait until sync
>finishes, and disconnect from RAS.
>I found one but it does not support DiulUp networking so I have to
establish
>the connection manually.

You can  find such tool that supports DialUp
at http://www.*-*-*.com/
It also schedules compact/zip operations.
You can download free 15 day evaluation copy.

John

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Introducing Visual Build, the developer's build utility for Windows

2. Introducing Visual Build, the developer's build utility for Windows

3. can vb build a dialup connectoid?

4. Automatic build utility for Visual Basic 5

5. Automatic build utility for Visual Basic 5

6. Automatic build utility for Visual Basic 5

7. Building NT Administration Utilities

8. Utility for large builds

9. Utility for large builds

10. How do I Build a print form utility?

11. Automatic build utility for Visual Basic 5

12. Building support for complex script languages