number all the code lines !!!
Author Message
 number all the code lines !!!

Does anybody know where I could find a program or a macro to number all the
code lines of my programs and my forms in microsoft access 97.

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PBM: Line numbers used by Goto method do not reflect displayed line numbers in document

2. Need help with this Code...Expectes line number or end of statement

3. Number of lines of code??

4. get Line number code during execution

5. Adding line numbers to code for error handling

6. How I show line numbers in Code ???

7. Numbering VB code lines

8. VB Source Code Line Numbering

9. get Line number code during execution

10. How I show line numbers in Code ???

11. Looking for utility to line-number code...

12. HELP - Manually Place Long Lines of Code over Several Lines in Code Window