Implements Key word
Author Message
 Implements Key word

There really is no good documentation, at least not for using it in any of
the Office 2000 apps. You can try looking for VB docs on it.

Or you could ask yourself what you are trying to do instead of using featurs
juust because they are there. What are you do in an Access app that requires
the Implements keyword (out of curiousity)?

--
MichKa

-------------------------------------
don't send questions by e-mail
unless you're paying for it. :-)

random junk of dubious value is at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Is it possible to use the implements key word in Access 2000 class
modules?
> If so, where can get documentation with examples?

> --
> George Padvorac

> nwis.net

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Implements Key word
I don't have a good example yet, but I'm always looking for new ways to
migrate my programming methodologies more toward oop and n-tier.  The
enhancement of "With Events" will help alot, but since I'm not too
expirienced with the Impliments key word, it will take some time to find a
good place to implement it (no pun intended).  I spend a lot of time on R&D
to make my code standards as good as possible.

Quote:
> There really is no good documentation, at least not for using it in any of
> the Office 2000 apps. You can try looking for VB docs on it.

> Or you could ask yourself what you are trying to do instead of using
featurs
> juust because they are there. What are you do in an Access app that
requires
> the Implements keyword (out of curiousity)?

> --
> MichKa

> -------------------------------------
> don't send questions by e-mail
> unless you're paying for it. :-)

> random junk of dubious value is at:
> http://www.trigeminal.com

> > Is it possible to use the implements key word in Access 2000 class
> modules?
> > If so, where can get documentation with examples?

> > --
> > George Padvorac

> > nwis.net

Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Implements Key word

2. How to implement function keys F1,F2,F3...

3. implementing Word instructions from VB

4. why must I implement ICollection and IEnumerable whenever I want to implement IList

5. Find Key words in table

6. How to Assign TAB key to Macro in Word

7. Word 2000, CommandBars and Accelerator Keys.

8. How to automatically detect an email with a key word in subject

9. How to automatically detect an email with a key word in

10. Assigning Keys / tools to existing Macros in Word 2k

11. Assign TAB key to Macro in Word?

12. How to disable Word shortcut keys