Create appointment in new folder
Author Message
 Create appointment in new folder

I created a new folder in my inbox and I wanted to save a
new appointment there, but each tiem i save it through vb
it gets saved to regular calendar. How do I reference my
new folder?

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:12:36 GMT
 Create appointment in new folder
You're probably using CreateItem, right? Instead, use the Add method on the target folder's Items collection.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> I created a new folder in my inbox and I wanted to save a
> new appointment there, but each tiem i save it through vb
> it gets saved to regular calendar. How do I reference my
> new folder?

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 05:17:27 GMT

1. Outlook 2000 VBA: Making New Appointment in Current Folder

2. Creating appointment in a specific folder

3. Creating an appointment in a specific folder

4. How to create appointment items under non default folder

5. VB create appointment in Public Folder

6. Create appointment to a delegate folder

7. Creating appointments in public folders

8. Create new folder in current folder in explorer window

9. Check for a Folder or Create a New Folder from within vb

10. Creating a new appointment outside of Outlook...

11. Create a new appointment

12. Creating a new appointment in non-default calendar