"GetElapsedTime" function
Author Message
 "GetElapsedTime" function

Hello.

I've got limited experience using Visual Basic within MS
Access and have a problem I am hoping someone might be
able to help with.

I am using the GetElapsedTime function within a form to
calculate the elapsed time between two General Date fields
(DutyIn & DutyOut).  The textbox "DutyTime" is being used
to make the calculation and the Control Source is as
follows:

=GetElapsedTime([DutyOut]-[DutyIn])

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 01:56:20 GMT
 "GetElapsedTime" function
Please disregard this message.  It was send before I
completed it.  A new version will appear shortly.

Thanks,

Brian

Quote:

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:09:22 GMT
 "GetElapsedTime" function
Brian,

What's your problem?

- Graham R Seach MVP

Quote:
> Hello.

> I've got limited experience using Visual Basic within MS
> Access and have a problem I am hoping someone might be
> able to help with.

> I am using the GetElapsedTime function within a form to
> calculate the elapsed time between two General Date fields
> (DutyIn & DutyOut).  The textbox "DutyTime" is being used
> to make the calculation and the Control Source is as
> follows:

> =GetElapsedTime([DutyOut]-[DutyIn])

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 02:13:38 GMT

1. Function that returns "current function"

2. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

3. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

4. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

5. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

6. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

7. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

8. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

10. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

12. "Cannot load """