Developing Task Panes for XP
Author Message
 Developing Task Panes for XP

Can anyone point me to doco for developing my own task
panes for Word XP - or, better still, tell me how to do
it.

Thanks
Graham A.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:18:32 GMT
 Developing Task Panes for XP
I may be wrong, but given the history of Word and VBA, if this is a
possibility you probably won't see this capability until the next version.

Mark Baird

Quote:
> Can anyone point me to doco for developing my own task
> panes for Word XP - or, better still, tell me how to do
> it.

> Thanks
> Graham A.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:17:34 GMT
 Developing Task Panes for XP
Hi Graham,

Quote:
> Can anyone point me to doco for developing my own task
> panes for Word XP - or, better still, tell me how to do
> it.

I agree with Mark, it's not something that's currently
"exposed" in the object model. I've heard that some people
have been able to create their own, or change Word's. But
it's only "hear-say", and they certainly didn't do it with
VB or VBA. More likely C++ or something like that

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:58:54 GMT

1. Adding item to task pane

2. Editing the "Task Pane"

3. Is it possible to create custom Task Panes?

4. Custom Task Pane

5. Customize Task Pane

6. Custom Task Pane

7. Task Pane