Combo Boxes and Text Boxes
Author Message
 Combo Boxes and Text Boxes

Hello,

I'm trying to create a document which uses Combo Boxes and text boxes.  When
I protect the form it will not let me enter any text into the text box.  I'm
sure it's really simple but I cannot figures out how to do it.

Any suggestions?

Susan

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:06:02 GMT
 Combo Boxes and Text Boxes
Assume you're using form fields, be sure to protect doc for "Forms". Also there's
a "Fill-in enabled" check box in the property dialog for form fields.

Hope this helps.

Svein

Quote:
I'm trying to create a document which uses Combo Boxes and text boxes.  When
I protect the form it will not let me enter any text into the text box.  I'm
sure it's really simple but I cannot figures out how to do it.

Any suggestions?

Susan

.

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:48:12 GMT
 Combo Boxes and Text Boxes
Thanks for the help.  I've got it sorted now.

Assume you're using form fields, be sure to protect doc for "Forms". Also
there's
a "Fill-in enabled" check box in the property dialog for form fields.

Hope this helps.

Svein

Quote:
I'm trying to create a document which uses Combo Boxes and text boxes.  When
I protect the form it will not let me enter any text into the text box.  I'm
sure it's really simple but I cannot figures out how to do it.

Any suggestions?

Susan

.

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:48:43 GMT

1. Adding to a combo box or text box through the keyboard

2. Combo Box and Text Box - Plz Help

3. Combo Box and Text Box moving together

4. Bound combo box and text box

5. Copy Last entry on Combo Box to Text Box

6. Combo Box and Text Box Synchronized? (beginner)

7. Limiting Access to Text Boxes, List Boxes and Combo Boxes

8. Natural offset like in combo boxes for text boxes?

9. Unable to populate text box from combo box

10. Putting a value from a combo box into a text box on a form

11. Filling combo box text box area from data

12. Created Form in Word - Irregular movement of combo boxes, text boxes on scrolling