Opening Word Doc from runtime Access
Author Message
 Opening Word Doc from runtime Access

Hi
What I need to do is to opening an existing word document for editing by
clicking on a command button in a runtime access application.

So I click the command button which loads the word application with the
required word document loaded.

Can it be done?

Regards marc

Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening Word Doc from runtime Access

To open a Word object simply declare an object variable and set a referrence
to the Wordobject library:
                Set WordObj = CreateObject("Word.application")
                WordObj.Activate
                WordMal = .Dialogs(wdDialogFileOpen).Show
**********
best regards
Hans-Chr. francke

Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Open word 97 doc with doc name as variable

2. Opening a Word Doc from Access with File Name Stored in a Table

3. Opening Word doc from Access DB

4. Excel open .doc or word open .xls?

5. Printing multiple Word doc files without opening each in word

6. Auto close open doc when opening another doc

7. Insert an embedded word doc from access in word

8. Duplex Word doc with Access Report from Access

9. What is the Best way to open a Word Doc

10. open Word doc through Outlook

11. Is Word doc open?

12. Can't open word doc using automation