Joining two ADO recordsets?
Author Message
 Joining two ADO recordsets?

I have two ADO recordsets, one from a SQL Server 2000
table and one from a DB2 table.  I would like to join the
two recordsets and have a new recordset, much the way you
can join two tables.  However, I'm not having much success.

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 04:54:06 GMT

1. ADO joining two recordsets

2. Here's a sticky wicket - joining two tables on two diffrent servers with ADO

3. Joining two recordsets

4. Join two recordsets into one using DAO 3.6?

5. Join two recordsets

6. VB5-DB:INNER JOIN on two crosstab recordsets?

7. Querying two recordset objects or Joining tables from different datastores

8. Joining two tables from two databases

9. Form ADO Recordset based on table joins - crashes Access

10. ADO.RecordSet delete on JOINs ?

11. data shaping/table joining - 2 ADO recordsets

12. Using ADO recordsets in an inner join