UserForms for fields on protected documents
Author Message
 UserForms for fields on protected documents

Can anyone help?

How can I fill in fields on a protected document with text entered on a
UserForm?

Thanks,
Kevin

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 06:34:15 GMT
 UserForms for fields on protected documents
I've written a series of articles explaining how to do this...which
build on skills in each of the current 4 articles. You can read
them...free of charge...at www.computorcompanion.com.

Click the ARCHIVE button on the site and search for DIAN CHESNEY as
the author. You'll see "Please Fill Out This Form" articles 1-4. (The
next/last article will be there next month...explaining how to connect
forms fields to Access database records.)

To learn how to take info entered into a UserForm and pass to form
fields or bookmarks...you should specifically read article # 3
(retrieving info from message and input boxes) and article # 4, which
gives code for retrieving info from custom dialog boxes.

Good luck!

Dian Chesney
Technical Consultant
& Microsoft MVP

More tips: http://www.mousetrax.com
Word MVP FAQs: http://www.mvps.org/word/index.html
MS newsgroups via browser: http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:34:15 +0100, "kvfv99"

Quote:

>Can anyone help?

>How can I fill in fields on a protected document with text entered on a
>UserForm?

>Thanks,
>Kevin

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 06:45:09 GMT
 UserForms for fields on protected documents
See the userform tutorial downloadable from
http://www.addbalance.com/word/download/index.htm.
--
Charles Kenyon

Word New User FAQ & Web Directory:
< http://www.addbalance.com/word/index.htm >
Backup < http://www.kenyonck.addr.com/word/index.htm >

Legal Users' Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented)
< http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/index.htm >
Backup: < http://www.kenyonck.addr.com/usersguide/index.htm >
from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Quote:
> Can anyone help?

> How can I fill in fields on a protected document with text entered on a
> UserForm?

> Thanks,
> Kevin

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:24:41 GMT

1. UserForms values and multiple document fields

2. "Ask" field and protecting a document

3. URGENT: Error when assigning long strings to Form Fields in a protected Word document

4. Update a Header Field in a Protected Document

5. Protected document does not allow to insert text in fields

6. Need help w/Protected document with form text fields and check boxes

7. Repost: Stop up\down cursor keys moving between (text) form fields in a protected document

8. Formatting REF fields in Protected Document

9. Protect list box without protecting entire document?

10. Maintaining Active Document Between Userforms

11. Multiple UserForms in a Word Document

12. UserForms and moltiple documents in Word 2000