Sending attachment through Lotus Notes using SendObject
Author Message
 Sending attachment through Lotus Notes using SendObject

We are trying to send a report from an Access database,
through Lotus Notes R5.  The platforms having trouble are
Windows 95. (Unfortunately we are not able to upgrade due
to other programs not supported with higher versions of
Windows.)  We use the SendObject command in VBA, and it
sends the initial report fine.  However, as we enter
information for the next report, or as we leave access
open, we receive the following error: "MSACCESS caused an
invalid page fault in module NMSP32.DLL at 0157:0ac7e210.
I have searched the Lotus support site and the MS
knowledge base, however, I have found no information
relating to this problem.  Has anyone had the problem
previously, are there any workarounds?  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:57:29 GMT

1. HOW: Send Attachments from Access to Lotus Notes

2. Sending pdf attachments using SendObjects

3. SendObject with Lotus Notes R5

4. Sendobject command and Lotus Notes and maybe magic is real

5. Lotus Note Mail via sendobject method

6. Sending e-mails with MAPI from VB5 on system using Lotus Notes

7. help - using VB to send mail to Lotus Notes

8. Send Message Using Lotus Notes (MAPI compliant?)

9. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

10. Access 97 - Lotus Notes with attachment(s)

11. Lotus Notes attachment.

12. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface