Checkbox on FAX Template
Author Message
 Checkbox on FAX Template

I have an old FAX template with a row of checkboxes that
were intended to toggle to 'checked' when double clicked
but they don't work in my WORD '97.
When I 'toggle field codes' I see:
MACROBUTTON Checkit (box)
(box) means I see a small box after 'Checkit'

It appears that I am missing a marco named Checkit?

Any ideas on how to write such a macro to make the box
toggle from open to checked or x'ed?

thanks

Ralph Page

Mon, 10 May 2004 01:48:44 GMT
 Checkbox on FAX Template
The standard fax template contains these in a module:

Sub CheckIt()

ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.AutoTextEntries("Checked
Box").Insert Where:=Selection.Range

End Sub

Sub UncheckIt()

ActiveDocument.AttachedTemplate.AutoTextEntries("Unchecked
Box").Insert Where:=Selection.Range

End Sub

Quote:

Mon, 10 May 2004 03:12:05 GMT

1. Inserting contact info into a fax template.

2. only allowing one checkbox to be checked on template

3. Calculate checkbox value on a template

4. Inserting a Checkbox into a Document Template

5. Template Column and Checkbox's

6. Dynamically Added Datagrid Template Column - Checkbox.Checked state in Column Header

7. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

8. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

9. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

10. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

11. Fax.dll , Fax.vbx , fax routines , dde with fax , everything with fax !!

12. utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access