Outlook 2002 Macro Create button is disabled, why?
Author Message
 Outlook 2002 Macro Create button is disabled, why?

My Outlook 2002 Macro Create button is disabled, why?

Tools > Macro > Create (button)
This Create button is disabled (ie grayed out)

I set Macro security to low, and it is still grayed out.
I have installed the Visual Basic related components, so not sure just
what I need to do.

Can someone please advise what I need to install or set to enable the
Macro Create button.

Thank you,
Lilla

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 06:59:20 GMT
 Outlook 2002 Macro Create button is disabled, why?
That is an Office wide dialog and since there's no macro editor in
Outlook it is always disabled. You must create macros in Outlook
directly in VBA code.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> My Outlook 2002 Macro Create button is disabled, why?

> Tools > Macro > Create (button)
> This Create button is disabled (ie grayed out)

> I set Macro security to low, and it is still grayed out.
> I have installed the visual basic related components, so not sure
just
> what I need to do.

> Can someone please advise what I need to install or set to enable
the
> Macro Create button.

> Thank you,
> Lilla

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:49:33 GMT

1. Creating a macro in Outlook 2002 to check a particular Send/Receive Group

2. I am seeing a ghost in the list of macros in Word 2002

3. VISUAL BASIC EDITOR disabled i Outlook 2002

4. Visual Basic Editor disabled on my Outlook 2002

5. Custom Button linked to Macro for Word 2002

6. Outlook 2002/Macros/VB

7. Cannot use VBA macro's in Outlook 2002 (XP)

8. Cannot use VBA macro's in Outlook 2002 (XP)

9. Email Macro Possible? (Outlook 2002)

10. macros in outlook 2002.

11. Outlook 2002 macro bug?

12. Outlook 2002, /w Word as editor, button problem