Can Access ver 7.0 and Access 97 conexist ?
Author Message
 Can Access ver 7.0 and Access 97 conexist ?

Can I have Access version 7 and Access version 97 on the same machine
and be able to use each.

If so how do I install it ?

Thu, 09 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Can Access ver 7.0 and Access 97 conexist ?

Arvin,

Quote:
> Install them in the order of their version numbers, to separate
> directories. I have 4 versions on one machine, and 3 on all the others,
> some operating on dual boot NT/Win95 machines with no problems.
> --

What is the forth one? Access 98 or Access 1.1?

--
Best regards,
___________

Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5091/
Moscow MS Access User Group, chairman
http://www.arimsoft.ru/msaccess

Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Can Access ver 7.0 and Access 97 conexist ?

Sure, you can have Acces 2 & Access 97 on the same PC !

remember that you must use for them different directory, and no further
problem about libraries and dll !.

*===============================*
*                               *
* Pier Luigi Pizzetti           *
*                               *
* Programmer Consultant         *

*===============================*

Quote:

> Can I have Access version 7 and Access version 97 on the same machine
> and be able to use each.

> If so how do I install it ?

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Runtime Access 2000 And Full Ver Access 97 Same CPU Same Time

2. Converting Access 7.0 to Access 97 Database?

3. can not open access 97 ver 8.0 with vb5

4. Access Ver 7.0 trashes help

5. Locking Problems with Rdo / Access ver 7.0

6. Info about DSN (Access 97 & SQL 7.0)

7. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

8. Access 97 to SQL Server 7.0 Conversion Problem

9. Custom error messages Connecting to SQL 7.0 Through Access 97

10. DHTML Edit Control, RTF Edit Control, Access 97 Client, SQLServer 7.0 Back End

11. VB 6.0, Crystal Reports 7.0, Access 97 - error

12. SQL-syntax SQL-Server 7.0 / Access 97