VBA and POWER POINT
Author Message
 VBA and POWER POINT

does any one know how to use VBA in power point.I am trying to catch a
onclick event i am not able to do it please send me email to

these things.
Thanks
Gil

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBA and POWER POINT
Try posting to microsoft.public.powerpoint.  This group is dedicated to VBA
for Microsoft Outlook 2000.

--
Regards,
Chris Burnham (MVP-Outlook)

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.  Also note that I do not send replies to newsgroup postings or
other questions by e-mail  I volunteer my time in the groups. Thanks for
understanding and supporting the forum.
_______________________________

does any one know how to use VBA in power point.I am trying to catch a
onclick event i am not able to do it please send me email to

these things.
Thanks
Gil

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBA and POWER POINT

2. HELP shapes and power point VBA

3. VBA Button to open a Power Point Presentation

4. Power Point Application

5. Bind a recordset to my power point slide show

6. Runing a Power Point slideshows from another presentation

7. Power Point

8. Help updating links in Power Point

9. Power point presentation

10. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly

11. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs

12. Macro to sort Power Point Slides Radomly