Accessing Outlook Adressbook without starting Outlook
Author Message
 Accessing Outlook Adressbook without starting Outlook

- Outlook 2000
- Workgroup Exchange environment

Is there any script there, VBS,JS, VBA or any other little program which can
launch  the Outlook adresbook without loading the whole Outlook application.
I was thinking more on a script which creates outlook object and calls the
actions behind the Command bar icon "adresbook". I would like to offer this
to my end-users as a tel. guide application.

Thanks

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:10:11 GMT
 Accessing Outlook Adressbook without starting Outlook
Articles Q180418 and Q182530 in Knowledge Base.
Quote:
Is there any script there, VBS,JS, VBA or any other little program which can
launch  the Outlook adresbook without loading the whole Outlook application.
I was thinking more on a script which creates outlook object and calls the
actions behind the Command bar icon "adresbook". I would like to offer this
to my end-users as a tel. guide application.

Thanks

.

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:47:04 GMT

1. Access vs Outlook adressbook

2. How to Send/Receive emails via a .EXE without starting Outlook

3. Outlook adressbook and VB6

4. Modify outlook adressbook

5. Modify outlook adressbook

6. Adressbook in Outlook Express 5.0

7. Read initials from Outlook adressbook

8. enable macros in outlook when outlook starts

9. Able to program Outlook without Outlook installed???

10. Export | Import Outlook Appointments without Outlook

11. Send SMTP Mail from Access without Outlook

12. Accessing .msg files without Outlook installed on PC