Formulas in Word
Author Message
 Formulas in Word

Hello:
          I would like to be able to insert a field that will be associated
with a custom
formula - in a way a cell without a table - so the value in that field will
be recalculated
every when the field is accessed. Any ideas how can I approach this?
                                                          Thanks,
                                                               Mihail

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 04:48:53 GMT
 Formulas in Word
Hi Mihail,

Putting a calculation in a field outside a table is no problem. But there's
not really a way to make sure Word is going to recalculate it when the user
gets to it. Unless you have the document protected as a form. You need some
kind of trigger event...

Quote:
> I would like to be able to insert a field that will be associated
> with a custom
> formula - in a way a cell without a table - so the value in that field will
> be recalculated
> every when the field is accessed.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jan 24 2003)
http://www.mvps.org/word

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 18:33:44 GMT

1. Converting R&R formula to Cyrstal 8.0 formula

2. Formula in formula

3. Using formula field in selection formula

4. Using formula field in selection formula

5. Using formula field in selection formula

6. Word 2002: How to save a file in Word 97 format in Word 2002

7. VB Selection formula does not work if Report contains Selection Formula ?

8. VB Selection formula does not work if Report contains Selection Formula ?

9. How can I Bold One Word out of Phrase in Formula Editor of CR 8.0 ?

10. Creating Word documents from an Embedded OLE Word Template

11. Access 97 MDE to support both Word 8 And Word 9

12. Access to Word using Words saving capabilities