Rookie Help Needed
Author Message
 Rookie Help Needed

I'm trying to do what I think is a basic macro in Visio.
All I want to do is click on a line that I've drawn and
have that go to another page in Visio project.  I've tried
using the Double-Click under Format-Behavior and when I
select the page I want, click OK, and double click that
shape nothing happens.  Is there something that I have to
do to start the process?  Do I have to lock the sheet
similar to objects in Excel?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:28:11 GMT
 Rookie Help Needed
I figured my problem out, I had the object grouped in with
other objects.  Once I ungrouped it, it worked fine.

KG

Quote:

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:40:08 GMT

1. Rookie needs help clearing the Clipper hurdle (DBase help needed)

2. rookie needs help

3. Rookie needs help with listing files on a diskette

4. IIS rookie needs help writing to Table

5. Rookie needs help creating ActiveX Document

6. vb in powerpoint rookie needs help

7. Rookie needs HELP with Wizard creation!!!

8. Need help with Tabs(Rookie Questions)

9. Need help, rookie programmer

10. VB Rookie needs help!

11. Rookie needs help!

12. rookie ..Basic Question .. Help Needed