Stat Program
Author Message
 Stat Program

I am creating a stat program for baseball stats.  How would I bring in a
list of teams and players from a word document.  Please help

                Thanks,
                Billy

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 09:44:39 GMT
 Stat Program
Hi Billy,

I think we'll need more information than that.

1. How are you creating your stat program?
2. What format do you need your stats to be in?
3. In the Word document, what format are they in now?

That's a start. More information will probably be needed depending on the
answers to those three.

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Quote:
> I am creating a stat program for baseball stats.  How would I bring in a
> list of teams and players from a word document.  Please help

>                 Thanks,
>                 Billy

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:07:16 GMT

1. Disk drive stats program

2. Help: Out of memory in a VB-DOS stats program

3. Stat Functions in VBA

4. Getting network stats

5. Computer stats

6. Stat the name of the databse

7. Network data transfer stats

8. DYN_DATA stats interpretation

9. %%%Computer stats,CPU Speed,Core Temp????(ERIC C)

10. LOCK stat component

11. Gathering Remote Stats

12. Stats on VB/ASP Usage