radio buttons?
Author Message
 radio buttons?

Folks:

Could someone please point me to instructions for creating the equirilant of
'radio buttons' on a form in Word VBA?

TIA,

Alan Walkington
Technical Staff
United Defense, San Jose

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:21:46 GMT
 radio buttons?
Hi Alan

You mean like:
Making groups of Check Box Form Fields mutually exclusive (so that they
behave like radio buttons)
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/ExclusiveFmFldChbxs.htm?

Regards

Dave

| Folks:
|
| Could someone please point me to instructions for creating the equirilant
of
| 'radio buttons' on a form in Word VBA?
|
| TIA,
|
| Alan Walkington
| Technical Staff
| United Defense, San Jose

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:20:43 GMT
 radio buttons?
Thanks Dave ... thats just what I need!

My other recent posts seem to be problems, I'm glad I finally asked a
sensible question!

Thanks again,
Alan Walkington
Technical Staff
United Defense, San Jose

Quote:
> Hi Alan

> You mean like:
> Making groups of Check Box Form Fields mutually exclusive (so that they
> behave like radio buttons)
> http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/ExclusiveFmFldChbxs.htm?

> Regards

> Dave

> | Folks:
> |
> | Could someone please point me to instructions for creating the
equirilant
> of
> | 'radio buttons' on a form in Word VBA?
> |
> | TIA,
> |
> | Alan Walkington
> | Technical Staff
> | United Defense, San Jose

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 19:07:38 GMT

1. Problem with Excel 97 ActiveX radio buttons

2. Black blob in radio button

3. Use of radio buttons in a WORD document

4. Radio button conditional enable...

5. Radio Button help

6. Instert text, by clicking radio button from form

7. Please help with the basics of Radio Buttons

8. Help with Radio Buttons in Word forms

9. Active X Radio button question

10. using tab to select radio buttons

11. radio buttons

12. Radio Button