reading mail message body line by line
Author Message
 reading mail message body line by line

Is there a way to read the body of a mail item line by line using VB?

I have data coming to me from a web site and each line has a specific value
that I would like to put into variables into a VB 6.0 program I'm writing.

Thanks for any help,

Andrew Jones

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 11:38:15 GMT
 reading mail message body line by line
You can get Body as a string and then look for vbCRLF (carriage
return/linefeed pair) as the line separator. You can use the Split
function for that to generate an array of each sentence (assuming that
the lines are separated by those newlines).

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Is there a way to read the body of a mail item line by line using
VB?

> I have data coming to me from a web site and each line has a
specific value
> that I would like to put into variables into a VB 6.0 program I'm
writing.

> Thanks for any help,

> Andrew Jones

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 22:10:09 GMT

1. Subject Line To Message Body

2. Getting multiple lines in the body of the message

3. i want to read line by line from a word document

4. Reading a Word Doc Line by Line in VBA

5. Read a MultiLine textbox line by line?

6. Read LINE by LINE in RTF

7. Reading from a file line for line

8. Help : Reading files line by line !

9. reading input line by line

10. Line-by-Line File Reading in VBScript

11. Reading Line by Line through Text File

12. Read file line by line