Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)
Author Message
 Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

Hi group,

i am trying to build a simple template with a fill-in text field called
"project". How can i fill out the field except using the key F9 ? Maybe
there is a macro which enables a button  ?

Now his field appears on multiple places in my document (eg. Page 1 header,
Page 2+ footer). Is there any way to fill out the field just once and have
the content automatically copied to all other fields "projects" ? Is REF the
right direction ?

Thanks a lot for helping me
Chris

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 03:00:19 GMT
 Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)
Hi Chris,

The use of a bookmark and ref is the right direction.

Please post any response to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may
also be following the thread.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> Hi group,

> i am trying to build a simple template with a fill-in text field called
> "project". How can i fill out the field except using the key F9 ? Maybe
> there is a macro which enables a button  ?

> Now his field appears on multiple places in my document (eg. Page 1
header,
> Page 2+ footer). Is there any way to fill out the field just once and have
> the content automatically copied to all other fields "projects" ? Is REF
the
> right direction ?

> Thanks a lot for helping me
> Chris

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:15:54 GMT

1. Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

2. Button for filling a fill In field ? (Newbie)

3. Auto-filling fields with previous fields' data

4. Fill field in one table from field in another table

5. WebForm : Filling in radio buttons and drop boxes?

6. NEWBEE :- How to get an ins fill work by the touch of a button in vb

7. filling a datagrid at run time - newbie problem

8. Filling multiple datalist boxes - Newbie

9. newbie textbox multiline fill during development

10. filling an array(newbie)

11. filling an array(newbie)

12. filling an array(newbie)