Copy a document but without the document template
Author Message
 Copy a document but without the document template

Hi,
Does anyone have any tips on how to get a copy of a whole
document without using the template the document was
created with?

TIA,kk

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:50:15 GMT
 Copy a document but without the document template
Hi kk,

You can attach a different template and then save the document as a
different name, as in the following:

With ActiveDocument
    .AttachedTemplate = "Print_Template.dot"
    .SaveAs FileName:="C:\Testing.doc"
End With

HTH

Quote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone have any tips on how to get a copy of a whole
> document without using the template the document was
> created with?

> TIA,kk

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:21:35 GMT

1. Updating Documents Created From a Master Document Template

2. wordXP save document without macro/template code

3. How can I copy a list template to a document

4. Copying Styles from Template to Document

5. Copy Code from Template to Document

6. Document Statistics Without Opening a Document

7. Create New Document and Copy Table from Existing Document

8. create a copy of the document without naming it

9. Best method to copy document contents to new document

10. Copying a document without its Headers & Footers

11. Creating Word documents from an Embedded OLE Word Template

12. Saving in VBA New Menu not in Template but in document