Calender formatted reports
Author Message
 Calender formatted reports

Hi all

How would I go about having a report in the format of a calender with
schedule information filled under the relevant day.

Thanks in Advance

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calender formatted reports
You could set up a report with a grid of controls, one for each day, and
fill them in from the data in the OnFormat event for the section. It's a
little work, but could be done.
It would be possible to get the day of week and use the proper text boxes to
mimic an actual calendar.
HTH
--
Gary (MCT, MCPS, MCSD)
http://www.enter.net/~garyl/  for references to good books

ICQ 6375624
Quote:

>Hi all

>How would I go about having a report in the format of a calender with
>schedule information filled under the relevant day.

>Thanks in Advance

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calender formatted reports
Quote:
> How would I go about having a report in the format of a calender with
> schedule information filled under the relevant day.

You might find what you are looking for in Calendar Internet (demo is
at  http://bontemps.com ) the Access database and queries are included,
but not the .exe source of the dynamic web calendar as you described (if
it's a web calendar you are looking for that is) Best wishes to you...

       You're on the right page with Aufrance Associates
     Web hosting for e-commerce, database and search sites.
        Software for Internet servers running Windows NT

 ~ Survey Internet Form-to-Database and Form-to-EMail In One! ~
    ~ Calendar Internet ~ Real Estate Internet ~ REI PLUS ~
~ VB ToolKit Internet ~ Internet Security Builder ~ Form-to-EMail ~
                      http://aufrance.com/

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to create appointment calender from calender in VB

2. How to create the calender in MDI form without using vbBuilt in Calender Function

3. Crystal reports 9 -report in text format

4. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

5. Reports, reports, reports, reports.....REPORTS!

6. Formatting a Report

7. Creating and formatting Reports from a module

8. Send Report using Send Object HTML Format

9. Help with a report format

10. Exporting report results to rich-text format

11. conditionally format date field in report

12. SendObject not sending snapshot format report