List of procedures in module.
Author Message
 List of procedures in module.

How can I get list of procedures in module?
I see them in object browser, but how to list them in VBA code?
It must work in compiled MDE database (Access 2000).

Kris

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:18:53 GMT

1. Accessing procedures of a class module from another class module

2. Modules and Procedures

3. Timeout Error running stored procedure from Access VB Module

4. Class Module - Cannot create an event procedure for control on form

5. Calling a procedure from an imported module

6. How to call and run procedures from one module to another

7. Insert module into event procedure

8. Variables: Retain value between procedures in same module

9. "default" modules / procedures

10. Updating Event Procedures and/or Modules with Code

11. Reference to current module/procedure

12. Calling procedures from a module .. Very Urgent