TimeScaleData to check vacations in a resource calendar
Author Message
 TimeScaleData to check vacations in a resource calendar

Is it possible to use the TimeScaleData method to check vacations in a
resource calendar :
TimeScaleData(StartDate, EndDate, Type, TimeScaleUnit, Count)

I need to know if a resource is effectively available during the duration of
a selected task.

Thanks for help,

Grard Ducouret

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:49:21 GMT
 TimeScaleData to check vacations in a resource calendar
Gerard,
There is good news and there is bad news.
The bad news is that when you cannot use work data on a non-working day so
the answer to your question is no.
The good news is that there is a property readily made for this: the Working
Property of the Period object pertaining to the Calendar object.
Following is a life example:

If RemotePr.Resources(ThisResource).Calendar.Period(FromMonday).Working Then

I am sure that with this exmple and the Object Browser you will get solve
your problems.
HTH
Jan

Quote:
> Is it possible to use the TimeScaleData method to check vacations in a
> resource calendar :
> TimeScaleData(StartDate, EndDate, Type, TimeScaleUnit, Count)

> I need to know if a resource is effectively available during the duration
of
> a selected task.

> Thanks for help,

> Grard Ducouret

Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:28:38 GMT
 TimeScaleData to check vacations in a resource calendar
Quote:
>>the Working Property of the Period object pertaining to the Calendar

object<<

Very interesting suggestion !
I'll work around that.
Tanks

Grard Ducouret

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 00:23:50 GMT

1. TimeScaleData (?): Assigning Multiple resources to the same task at different times and more than once

2. Tricky! Listing Resources Calendars in a Public Folder

3. resource calendar inquiry

4. Calendar view with resource listing

5. project and resource calendars anomaly

6. Value of working times in a resource calendar?

7. Checking Calendar permissions via VB

8. Check free resources with VBA

9. Check for consolidated project or resource pool

10. Check if the task or resource exists

11. Check out TILISOFT? Developer Resources

12. Check out TILISOFT? Developer Resources