XML Parse
Author Message
 XML Parse

Hi
  I am a new bee in .NET programing.
  I have a XML file generated by some third party
application. That XML file contains special characters as
part of data. For Eg. characters & < > ' "" are not
encoded properly while generating the XML file.
  Is there any work around to fix this issue? I have gone
through the Microsoft Knowledge base.
  I found one interesting article which uses XMLDocument
to fix this issue. XMLDocument is of DOM style. So there
will be a in-memory replication of the XML file. But I
would prefer to use SAX instead of DOM, because the size
of the XML I am using is huge [not less than 200 - 300 MB].

  Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Syam

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:21:03 GMT

1. XML parsing in .net

2. XML Parse

3. vb.net newbie needs help with basic XML parsing

4. SAX XML parsing in VBScript?

5. XML Parsing

6. Com+ xml parsing in asp's

7. Basic XML parse in VB COM question...

8. XML Parse in VB?

9. XML parsing?

10. How to abort SAX xml parsing?

11. XML Parsing using MSXML