How can I embed object an office document into Mailitem Body
Author Message
 How can I embed object an office document into Mailitem Body

  Hi,

 I'm tying to find a method to embed an office document as the body of the
 mailitem via VBA. This can be done manually via the insert menu.

 "Insert | Object | create from existing file"

 Much appreciated for any help....

 Gordon

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:23:06 GMT

1. Pasting Excel range as embedded object in outlooks body

2. Referencing Office Documents embedded in Outlook items

3. Embed and Event Handle Office Document within VB.Net app

4. Office Document embedded within VB.Net app.

5. Saving Outlook mailitem body

6. MailItem body truncated

7. MailItem.Body - lines are being split at 72 characters

8. Body text alignment in MailItem

9. Redemption, MAPI, and new MailItem body

10. Html attachment visible in mailitem body

11. MailItem.Body truncated for large messages

12. BUG with mailitem.body in Outlook 2000?