Executing command line function from VBA (Excel)
Author Message
 Executing command line function from VBA (Excel)

Dear all,

I need to execute a command line function from VBA (Excel)
and capture results.

E.g. I need to establish FTP session and capture messages
returned in command line back to my VBA application.

Is it possible to do that?

I found one function: shell (). However it doesn't have
mechanism to capture the response messages.

Regards.

Evgeny

Sat, 15 Oct 2005 01:07:04 GMT

1. VBA script - execute from command line

2. executing command line functions within VB

3. Command line in VBA (Excel)

4. VBA and Excel command line arguments

5. VBA and Excel command line args

6. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

7. Executing command to command line from VB App

8. Executing a command line using code

9. AutoNew fails to execute from command line

10. Executing command-line EXE and retrieving output

11. How do you execute a Command line App inside a VB program

12. Executing 16Bit Command Line App with VB6