San Francisco East Bay VB-Office-SQL User Group Meeting - Tues Feb 1st, 7pm
Author Message
 San Francisco East Bay VB-Office-SQL User Group Meeting - Tues Feb 1st, 7pm

San Francisco East Bay VB-Office-SQL User Group Meeting - Tues Feb 1st, 7pm

John Woods of Microsoft will give a presentation on use of the Access
Upsizing Wizard at our meeting this Tuesday.

The meeting location is:

Solomon Software - PMG
5000 Hopyard Rd., Suite 225
Pleasanton, CA  94588

This is a secured facility, so it is important to be on time. We all go
upstairs in a group at 7pm.

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. San Francisco East Bay VB-Office-SQL User Group Meeting - Tues Feb 1st, 7pm

2. San Francisco East Bay VB-Office-SQL User Group Meeting - Tues Feb 1st, 7pm

3. SfEast Access/Office/VB User Group Mtg - Tues April 4, 7pm

4. SfEast Access/Office/VB User Group Mtg - Tues April 4, 7pm

5. New Toronto VB User Group - First Meeting Feb 18

6. New Toronto VB User Group - First Meeting Feb 18

7. New Toronto VB User Group - First Meeting Feb 18

8. Bay.net user's group meeting

9. Bay.net user's group meeting

10. Bay.net user's group meeting

11. Bay.net user's group meeting

12. New East SF-Bay Access/Office/VB/SQL Server User Group!